Escape
I'm sad today, and like yesterday, everything feels like a great effort. I did go to yoga in the afternoon yesterday, but after I came home, I slept curled up in a fetal position, only coming up to eat dinner, in a daze, and ravenous with hunger. My husband woke me up to go to bed where I immediately fell back to sleep, mometarily waking all of a sudden feeling afraid before I would drift off again to escape. I have been off of my medication for about a week.Every once in awhile I feel like I'm better and don't need it. I also worry about the cost because we are tight on money with the boys going back to school. I'm back on, and I know that I will feel better soon. I have therapy today. I have something I want to tell her...something that I feel ashamed about concerning the rape. I want to write it here...to explain, but I just can't make myself. I really don't know if I will be brave enough to tell her, but the need to is there. I want to be over it, and maybe one day it will only be a sad memory that doesn't knock me off balance everyday of my life.

Comments
*hugs*
Sarah