THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 19, 2008

In The Midst Of Winter

Photobucket
I have been silent this week, I know. Unable to even express my thoughts and feelings through writing. The feelings, I suppose, have been difficult enough without trying to analyze all of them. Therapy this week was intense, as we are delving more into the rape trauma, and all of the emotions that are attached to that incident. Emotions that I have held or kept secret, even to myself, are beginning to surface. It is painful. I know also, that it is ultimately healing. Food has been a struggle through all of this, and meals have been missed, but I'm not using those missed meals as an excuse to give up completely. Before, at this point, I would have been ready to give up, but this is a fight that I feel I must win. Besides all of that, we are in the midst of winter here in Kansas! Spring feels too far away to even look forward to, and I have a killer head cold. I need to find some fun, so that is what I will be working on this weekend. Finding fun, making fun, dammit, let's all have fun!

Much love,
Angie
Photobucket

0 Comments: