THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 7, 2008

A Magical Monday

Photobucket
I'm awake ridiculously early this morning. I have the back to school jitters I suppose. I know that I worry too much, and especially about what other people think. Most people at work know why I left. I didn't want it to be a big secret. I'm tired of secrets, and besides, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I love everyone at work, and they were all so wonderful while I was away. My room at Renfrew was covered with cards that everyone sent. So, why the nerves? I just don't want any hoopla, and I'm sure that there will be some. Hopefully just mild hoopla, and then I can settle into my day, focusing on the present, and moving forward. To be honest, I'm just worried that there will be comments about my weight, and I want to be able to handle them for what they are. Innocent comments that I can come home and cry about later. Just kidding! :D
Anyway, I finished my fun and furry scarf last night. I love it, and will have Christian take a picture of me in it before I go to work. I have a few scarfs to make for friends, and then my next big project is to knit baby blankets for my friends Kelli and Tyler's twins that are due in April. I can't wait to go and look at more yarn! Oh yeah, and of course, my dad wants some hand knitted golf club covers! Just what he deserves for saying that I had better not knit anything for him:)
The goal for today...?
A magical Monday of course.
Let's do it!
Much love,
Angie
fairy

0 Comments: