THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring Fever

Photobucket
I'm not sure what is going on with me lately. I feel so restless and dissatisfied. Maybe it is just spring fever. It has been a rough few weeks at work, and everything is just now coming to a head. All that I can really say is that school politics and dealing with adults is the most difficult part of my job. Thankfully the kids make it all worth while. There are only two more weeks until spring break, so I'm sure that I can make it through. Another thing that is bringing me down is this endless winter that we are having here in Kansas. It snowed again last night, and today was so cold and windy. It was actually painful to be outside. I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning, so I lie there until the last possible minute, and then rush around, trying to get out of the house on time. It is not the best way to start the day, and I know this, so tomorrow, I WILL get my ass out of bed! When I don't get up on time, then no one around here gets up on time. It just makes for an ugly morning all the way around. Nothing seems worth the effort, and that is such a bad attitude to have. I must work on this! Okay, enough of this complaining and whining. Moving on...

I'm still knitting lots of scarves. I just finished one for a student of mine. It is bright orange, pink, and lavender. The next thing I'm going to knit is a purse. A friend of mine knit one for herself, and it is so cute. I need to start moving past the scarves, because after all, winter will be over soon.
I just have to believe.Smiley Face Flower
Photobucket
My latest scarf.

0 Comments: