Weekend Happenings

as usual Pictures, Images and Photos

I had a wonderful weekend, although everyday feels like the weekend for me:) Saturday Dave and I went to a friends and sat by her pool for the afternoon. We got good and drunk, and it was a fun kind of drunk, as opposed to a sad kind of drunk. Sunday we went to my brother and sister-in-laws for a cookout, and my nieces were there. I always love seeing them because then I can get my little girl fix.
My two younger boys are off of their grounding. We had to ground them on Wednesday, because while Dave and I were out to dinner, they went gallivanting around the neighborhood late at night. Justice came home with a girls phone number written on his arm, and proceeded to tell me that she had kissed him! When I told him that he was grounded, he said, "Mom, it was so worth it!" Too funny! I love watching the boys grow up. They are so much fun:)
Monday Dave and I went shopping at my favorite store, Target! We bought an iron, a Swiffer wet mop, and two new dresses for me, so I will look very cute while mopping and ironing;-)
Well that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great week.

Comments

Ann said…
Sounds like a great weekend. Are you going to look like one of those 50's women in your dress with a great big smile while you mop and iron...lol
Too funny about the grounding. I remember my son was grounded for an entire summer one year and still managed to get into trouble while he was grounded..
Angela said…
Yeah, that's what I thought about. Those June Cleaver type moms who look so put together while doing household duties, lol! I thought the picture I chose was perfect for this post:)
Hope you have a good week, Ann!
Paula said…
This cracks me up! Your boy and his statement!
Glad you got some nice dresses. Love that you hubby went out with you for shopping

Popular posts from this blog

Certain

Combat

Just Snap Out Of It