THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to you all!

We've finished opening presents, and now the boys are busy playing their new video games, and listening to their new cd's. They also smell very good from the new cologne. They were always coming into our bathroom to use their dad's :) Later we will go to my mother and father-in-laws to continue the festivities. My husband has been sick with the same stomach bug that I had, so that has been no fun. Last night we were going to go to the Plaza, have dinner, and see the lights, but we have postponed that until next week. At least it won't be so crowded as it would have been on Christmas Eve. My youngest son, Roman, and I baked biscotti on Thursday, and we had so much fun singing along to Dean Martin. He helped me last year also, and I definitely want to continue that tradition. Dave and I also went to a party that night, and I had such a good time. I love to dress up and go out!
This week has been fairly relaxed. I didn't go overboard on baking or shopping. Everything has been kept simple, which cuts down on the amount of anxiety I have. The boys helped a lot with decorating. They have grown up so much, and I do appreciate the extra help. Even though it took me awhile to get into the holiday spirit, it has been a great Christmas, and I'm feeling very blessed. I'm so thankful for all of the love surrounding me.

7 Comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad that your week has been fairly calm :)

Merry Christmas!! :)

xoxo
-Lisa

Jackie said...

It all sounds just wonderful Angel. I am glad you got through everything and even had fun doing so!!
Hugs,
Jackie:-)

Ann said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. I think that keeping it simple is the key to really enjoying it. At least it worked for me. I woke up Christmas morning with that bug so I didn't do anything besides sleep all day.

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays...but there's no apostrophe in "holidays".

Angela said...

Thanks for the grammar check:)

Unknown said...

Relaxed is good - stressing over things is just another way we become our own worst enemies. Wouldn't it be nice if we could wave a magic wand and really manage to live in a constant state of calm?

It was wonderful to see you guys Thursday night!

Pen said...

It's sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Nice family (BIG family!)pics. I love the look of your blog, by the way!