THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Is Here


Happy New Year!!!

I'm not making any resolutions for the year. Everyday is a day to set new intentions, and make a fresh start.

I can't believe this blog is almost five years old. These are the words of my first post on June 13th, 2007~
"I'm so tired right now. Tired of hiding from myself. I want peace. I want to take back what was mine. My body. My soul. My life...

I remember that time as if it was yesterday, and yet it also feels so far away. I am taking back my life, and it feels good! I wish you all peace, joy, and acceptance for this new year. Sending all my love...

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are taking back your life...and I am so blessed to be part of it....I am so proud of you and so lucky to count you as one of my dearest friends.... I love you!
Carroll

Sairs said...

Happy new year and I am glad you are taking back your life. I haven't looked back since I started to take mine back either. May 2012 be a good year for you :)
*hugs*
Sarah

Just me said...

You are so doing it!!

Happy New Year :D

(I can't believe 2007 was 5 years ago! :O :O :O )

Gina Alfani said...

Happy New Year Angela :)

Today is the first day of the rest of your life . . . one of my favorite quotes.

Congratulations on your journey to find yourself!