THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 6, 2014

All I Know


Photography by~ Bahman Farzad

All I Know

I talk to you in my head,
in my dreams
and when the words won't come
I write them down
Always to you...
Eventually I delete your replies
You never write much anyway
Maybe I should keep all of your ellipses and questions
I save your voice mails for awhile,
listening to them when I feel far away
but I can hear you without them
Someday you say I won't need you
and my feelings will be different,
but I don't want them to change
I'm accustomed to this longing
It is all I know

Angela Minard 2014©


"If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, 
return to yourself, to who you are, 
here and now,  and when you get there, 
you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower,
in full bloom, even in a muddy pond,
beautiful and strong."

~Masaru Emoto "The Secret Life Of Water"




0 Comments: