THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Control

I don't even know where to start right now. I am an adult woman, but if anyone had overheard the conversation that I had with my husband this morning, they would have thought that he was speaking to a child. Why does he think that he can tell me how to spend my free time? He would like to plan my schedule around his wants and needs. I'm so sick of it. I woke up at 5:30 this morning. I wrote and worked on my poetry website and for most of that time the rest of the family, including him, was still asleep. It is as if anything that I do just for me doesn't count. I should have been doing laundry, or cleaning, or any of the other hundreds of things that need to be done around here. I have been trying to balance my time so that no one feels slighted, but no matter what, it is never good enough. I'm just so frustrated right now, and so tired of feeling like I have no control over my own life.

2 Comments:

The Speaker said...

I'd like to add a link to your blog from my blog. It would go in the recommended reading section of the blog. If you are okay with this, just let me know, if not, that's okay too. I'll still enjoy reading it.

love, jessieh

Angela said...

That is fine with me!