THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Dichotomy Of Me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today I am just trying to take each moment as it comes, but still, the emotion overwhelms me. I went this morning to have my lab work done. I have spoken with my supervisors at work, and now we are just dealing with the money and insurance issues. It is very hard not to feel like I'm a burden. This is going to wipe us out financially. I feel hopeful and hopeless all at the same time, which is very strange and frightening. I also feel such pressure from myself. My therapist says that there is no way that I can fail, but it is very hard from where I am sitting to see it that way. I do think about just ending all of this. I have never been in the place where I either want recovery so much, or I want to give up. I don't have an in between place anymore. The middle is purgatory. I'm so tired, my heart is skipping, and I would just like it to stop.

0 Comments: