THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Holding On And Letting Go

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm holding on to everything that I can right now. I'm holding on to Dave, my kids. I'm holding all of this love from everyone so deep inside of my heart. Holding on so tight that my whole entire being feels like an open wound. How many times can I say how very afraid I am? I'm so afraid to let go of the eating disorder. I hold on to Claudia(aka, my ED) more than anything or anyone else. I trust that she will always be here for me, and she certainly never lets me down! It is time though... Time to let go... Time to trust and believe in the one person who holds the key, and that is me. I hold the key.

I have started packing for Renfrew. I'm taking the quilt from our bed. That will help to make me feel close to home. I bought an electric shaver so that I wouldn't have to go and ask for a razor everytime that I want to shave. Yesterday I went without makeup except for mascara, and I dyed my hair back to it's natural color. I won't have to worry so much about my roots! I don't mind going without makeup, but with my hair darker, I need a bit of color, so today I'm wearing a little. Dave wanted some pitures of me before I left, so I'm posting one of them. Let me know what you think, unless you hate it. Keep that to yourself!

Much love,
Angie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments: