THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm just sitting here waiting for Renfrew to call me. I have a 2 hr phone intake interview at 9:00 a. m. I had to take the day off from work. I'm too much of a mess right now to go anyway! I can't even imagine why it would take 2 freaking hours on the phone, but whatever! I just can't wait to get it over with. My insurance has been cleared, so that is good. I just hate this waiting and wondering when I will leave. Most likely soon, which means that I will probably be gone for the holidays. This is the hardest thing that I have ever done. I cried off and on all day yesterday. Dave and I have a therapy appointment together with my therapist this evening, and I also see my nutritionist tonight. I have to go to my regular doctor and have a ton of lab work done, including an EKG, seven days prior to beein admitted. What in the world have I gotten myself into?

0 Comments: