THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So It Begins

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just finished my phone interview with the nicest woman named Jessica. She was so wonderful, and put me at ease even though the questions were hard. I was totally honest about everything, which was tough! I'm waiting to get into my doc for labs and EKG, so if I can get those in the next day or two, my admission date will be on Tuesday, Nov. 20th. Holy crap! I'm literally scared shitless, and I know that is too much information, but what the hell. It's all between friends, right? I have so much to do. Telling work, the boys...I'm sick about it, but I know that it is what I need to do.
I love all of you for the support, encouragement, and love you have given me throughout all of this. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Much love, and many hugs,

Angie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments: