So It Begins

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just finished my phone interview with the nicest woman named Jessica. She was so wonderful, and put me at ease even though the questions were hard. I was totally honest about everything, which was tough! I'm waiting to get into my doc for labs and EKG, so if I can get those in the next day or two, my admission date will be on Tuesday, Nov. 20th. Holy crap! I'm literally scared shitless, and I know that is too much information, but what the hell. It's all between friends, right? I have so much to do. Telling work, the boys...I'm sick about it, but I know that it is what I need to do.
I love all of you for the support, encouragement, and love you have given me throughout all of this. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Much love, and many hugs,

Angie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Certain

Just Snap Out Of It

Combat