THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hunger Pains

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a poem about how it feels to live with anorexia. The feelings and thoughts in my head that crowd all of the beauty from my world. I'm so tired of starving and punishing my body for something that others stole away from me. I still blame myself at this point, but maybe soon I will be able to turn the anger and rage away from myself. I long for peace...

Hunger Pains

Pure
Empty
Nothing More
Needing Less
Refuse The Feeling
Embrace The Twisting Turning
Churning Stomach
Yearning Heart
Missing
Skipping
Beating
A Void Left Unfilled
Hollow
Vacant
Abandoned
Lonely
Stripped Of Spirit
Cleansed Within
The Soul Calls Out For Solace Lacking
Longing For Love
Never Yielding
Deny These Hunger Pains

Angela Minard 2007


0 Comments: