THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Photobucket

Merry Christmas!
I just turned on our Christmas tree, and now I'm waiting for everyone else in the house to wake up. The older the boys get, the later they sleep on Christmas morning. I still get excited though, which is why I'm awake at 4:30 a.m.!
Yesterday Dave and I did our Christmas shopping. I definitely don't recommend shopping on the day before Christmas, but we had no choice. I didn't even have ideas for what the boys wanted, and that was very frustrating to me.I felt like I didn't know my own children, and was a bit out of touch and distant.
Recovery is certainly a lot harder here in the real world than it is in a treatment facility. I still ate, but the thoughts of restricting can be so loud. I choose not to obey that voice in my head, so each day is a victory!
Last night we all went to the movies and saw The Golden Compass. It was awesome! I love fantasy movies, and the whole family really enjoyed it. Today we are all going to my mother and father in-laws for Christmas brunch. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be a day brimming with love and hugs!
I love you all, and wish everyone a holiday filled with joy!
Angie

0 Comments: