THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 28, 2007

Life Is Good

life
The dog woke me up at 3:30 a.m. because she had to throw up. Not quite the way that I had intended to start my day, but at least she made it outside so that I didn't have to clean it up! Good dog. I didn't feel like going back to sleep, and since I'm learning how to knit, I worked on the scarf that I started yesterday. The girls at Renfrew would be so proud of me. Almost everyone took up knitting while they were there, but I could never seem to get the hang of it. I was sure that I was knitting disabled! When I came home , my sister-in-law gave me a lot of knitting supplies for Christmas, so I became even more determined to learn. I found a knitting website that had videos that taught the steps, and finally, I figured it out! I'm very excited because there are so many beautiful yarns to work with. Sometimes I get it into my head that I can't learn something new, so I'm really proud of myself for not giving up. Yay me!
I see my nutritionist later this morning. I'm going to show her the menu that I have worked out, and also show her my food journals that I have been keeping. For now, the structure is really helping me to stay on track. Yesterday was hard because I went out to lunch with my mother and sister-in-law's, and we ate later in the afternoon, so then I wasn't really hungry for dinner. I just snacked on apples and peanut butter. Not sure if that was okay, but it was better than not eating at all.
I'm feeling very upbeat and positive, and have really been working on reframing any negative thoughts that creep into my head every once in a while. Life is good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think of you all the time since you left. You are and have been a very special person in my life. I am glad things are going well.

But I do request one thing, do not, I repeat, do not knit me anything.

Love

Donn

Angela said...

You're special to me too, and I promise not to knit you anything!