THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Planning My Day

The Plaza Lights Kansas City, MO
Plaza Lights Kansas City, Mo.

I'm feeling energetic and more like myself today. I have some things that I need to get done around the house. Number one, I need to take down the Christmas tree and all of my other decorations. I think that while I'm at it, I will put out my valentines decorations. I love valentine's day. Hearts, flowers, love... All of the good stuff! I finished my second scarf last night, and now I'm working on one for Christian. I bought grey, black, and white yarn, and am knitting it with small needles so that it will look like camoflauge. Cool, huh? It is a warm day here, so I'm thinking that tonight it would be great to go to the Plaza and walk around and see the lights before they turn them off. I wasn't home for Thanksgiving this year to see the annual lighting ceremony, and it really is so beautiful. When the boys were little, we used to pack them in the car late in the evening on Thanksgiving, turn on the Christmas music, and drive down to see the lights, hoping that they would all fall asleep on the way home. It doesn't seem that long ago. Now it will be Dave and I falling asleep on the way home!

Well, I'd better get busy.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day!
Much love,
Angie
hearts

0 Comments: