THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorting Through Saturday

butterfly fairy
All that I have planned for today is to clean my house and do some laundry. Roman doesn't have a basketball game until tomorrow, so the day is free and clear. I'm thinking of walking on my treadmill today, even though I have been purposely staying away from it because it can become obsessive for me. I'm just hoping that some exercise will help to lift me out of these winter blues. My mom sent me some money so that I could start taking some yoga classes. The next session starts at the beginning of February, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm so used to hating and abusing my body, but gradually, I'm learning to take steps toward caring for it. My food intake is back on track, after some slips last week, and I have realized that when I actually do eat, and follow my meal plan, the eating disorder is not quite so loud. Strange that I just noticed this, but I'm so sick of that voice, so if eating is really what quiets it, then that is what I'm going to do.
I'm still busy knitting scarfs! Christian's camoflage scarf is almost finished, and I'm also working on a black chenille and silver sparkly one. My favorite student from school picked out some yarn at the craft store, so I'm working on her scarf next, and then I think that I will be able to branch out and start working on the baby blankets for my friends twins. I'm so glad that I was able to learn. I'm such a dork, but I'm really enjoying it. Well, I'm down to the bottom of my third cup of coffee, so I'd better get busy. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Angie butterfly

0 Comments: