THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 13, 2008

This Day

hippie
I am looking forward to this day for no reason in particular. Yesterday I did exactly what I wanted to do. I did some work around the house, did some baking, and was able to sit and relax in the evening without feeling guilty. Many times, the weekends are filled with such a long "to do" list, that I become overwhelmed and don't get any of it done, and then I feel bad about myself. I'm working on decreasing my expectations, and making my lists smaller. Making sure that I have something on the list that I enjoy really helps too. I also have more energy than I've had in awhile. Hmmm... Food perhaps? I need to recognize and remember how it feels to be nourished so that I don't want to go back to how I felt when I was starving myself.

This morning I was the first one up, so I knitted, had coffee, and listened to some 60's folk music. I'm sure that I was a sight with my wild hair, and fluffy red socks, sitting on the couch with knitting needles, singing along with Joni Mitchell. I enjoyed it! This afternoon Roman has a basketball game. I missed all of his games while I was away, so it will be fun to watch him back in action. He got a haircut yesterday, and luckily this time, there were no tears. You would think with boys, that there wouldn't be so much drama over their hair, but you would have thought that we were asking them to cut off their left nut or something! Everyone came home fairly happy though, so that was good. They are cute. I will have to post some new pictures. Well, I'm off to enjoy this day. Hope you all enjoy it too!
Much love,
Angie
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure the "bus" will look quite like this one. But anything is possible. I might have a shirt that is like that!