THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Photobucket
Sunday evenings always seem to leave me feeling a bit dispirited and gloomy, with an underlying anxiety, as if there is a reason to really dread Monday, which there is not. It reminds me of how I would feel as a kid during school, when I had left all of my homework undone until the very last minute. The weekends just never seem to last long enough. I am enjoying every last moment that is left of it though!
This weekend was really laid back and relaxing. Saturday afternoon was spent on a few chores around the house, but nothing too ambitious, and last night we watched the movie 3:10 to Yuma. I'm not really into westerns, but it was pretty good. This morning I made a cinnamon coffee cake for the boys, and played around with some poetry, and then we were off to Roman's basketball game, which they won. Way to go Vipers! After that was lunch, and then I snuggled up with Dave on the couch for a wonderful and cozy snooze. Heaven...Of course I don't want it to end!
Oh yeah, I also finished Christian's scarf after my nap. I snapped a quick picture, despite his protests. What is more adorable than a seventeen year old boy wearing the scarf that his mother made for him!=D
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good may man. Nice job

Grandpa