THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blogging Out Of Boredom

Photobucket
Today I'm just doing a little cleaning, a lot of laundry, and of course, knitting.Right now I'm working on a thin, fuzzy scarf. The yarn is so soft, in shades of pink, grey, and green. I have three scarfs going at the same time. When I get bored with one, I just move on to a different one. I'm trying to keep my mind calm, and the knitting helps. The past few days have been spent with Dave and the boys. I'm so thankful that my kids get along with each other, and enjoy spending time together. It would be one ugly winter right now if they didn't! It is still so cold, grey, and gloomy here, and tomorrow we are supposed to get some snow. Roman has a basketball game, so hopefully the weather won't be too ugly. This winter just feels endless.

C'mon spring!
spring

2 Comments:

The Speaker said...

Hello Beautiful,
I have been thinking about you. I miss you. I've been rather disconnected from the world recently and it was beautiful to recieve your comment on the returns of the day post. Please tell me how you are doing. I love you and think of you often.

love, jessieh

Angela said...

I understand being disconnected from the world. Sometimes it is a welcome relief. Hang tight! You are never far from my thoughts. I'm always here if you need me:)
Love and hugs,
Angie