THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 5, 2008

A Day To Celebrate

My girl came to school today,
and it was so great to have her back!
The other students missed her just as much,
if not more, than I did.
They all let her know
in their own special ways!

pinata
We started the day by celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a pinata. The kids took turns pulling the strings to find the one that would free all of the loot, but of course, those strings never work, and we were still forced to beat it to death to get to the good stuff. It never hurts to begin the week by releasing any pent up aggression, and a pinata does the trick. I definitely recommend it!
It was a good day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought of the day:

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." - Reinhold Niebuhr

Beat the hell out of that pinata!!