THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'll Never Tell

Photobucket
This is for Jenny at artconstellation

It doesn't matter
if they say,
"Do not tell."

It is our hearts...
Pieces of our soul
that give warning.


I'll Never Tell

The pressure
of fingers
Their hands
around my throat

You tell
and we'll kill you
"You liked it
you know"

I hear
their voices
from deep
Deep inside
my head

I smell them
all over me

Stinging fear
salty tears

I feel their rage
Urgent

and angry
Warm breath
Whispered hate

I want them
off of me
Their blackness
surrounding me

Oh, I'm disgusting
So disgusting
Did I tell them?
"You liked it
you know"

I'll
never
tell

2 Comments:

kwaller said...

letting go of the shame of not telling is so hard for me for years i knew i should tell well actually i didn't know i should tell, i dissociated, however for some reason as i became an adult i could never connect with the idea that I was a child then, not the adult I am now. I am still working on forgiving myself for not telling. Damn the shame! Or realizing there is nothing to forgive myself for.

peace love and empathy

kellysue

Angela said...

Yes.
Damn the shame!
You shouldn't have to forgive yourself.
You were a child.
Finding the love to give that child is the key!
Always,
Angel