THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Lost Poem

Writing.
My 200th post came and went, and I forgot to celebrate! This is my 212th post on this blog, and the need to write is still very strong. I have begun carrying a tiny notebook in my purse to write down my thoughts and ideas, due to a lost poem a few weeks ago. I had this poem swirling around in my head, but nothing to write on or with. It was very frustrating for the words to continually slip in and out of my mind, unable to hold on to them. Maybe it wasn't meant to be at the time, as I don't really believe that a poem can truly be lost, but only postponed until the right moment. Still, the notebook and array of colorful gel pens riding in my purse are an extra bit of comfort for those times when the words feel like they must get out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought of the Day:

"But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think." - Lord Byron

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

:) Love