THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Misplaced Memories

Photobucket
Remember how I kept locking my keys in the car?
Waiting for you to come and rescue me.
I'm doing it again.
Maybe I think that eventually
you will tire of scolding me.
Abandoned in an empty parking lot
trying to look as if I belong
Leaving things
misplaced keys, phone, an earring
All replaceable
like me
because you tell me
never to leave my keys in the car
Why don't I listen?
My mind is so loud
that I can't hear a thing
So loud
tripping over my own feet
while walking in the park
Did someone see me?
It hurts
but no one can know
No one can know
that I hurt

Angela Minard 2008

8 Comments:

NathanKP said...

Very nice blog, I like the art and poetry!

NathanKP - Inkweaver Review

Goddess said...

The poem is beautiful, and what perfect art selection to go along with it. I love reading your work.

Anonymous said...

Great artwork! powerful stuff!

Jackie said...

Wow...I love your blog. It's absolutely stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Thought of the Day:


"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

Anonymous said...

I agree with the consensus! Your poetry is so touching, and the art work always goes perfect with whatever you write . . . is it all your original art work?

Angela said...

I appreciate all of your comments and compliments. I do want to clarify that all of the art work I have usually found through searching on Photobucket except of course, my own doodle art:D

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hello Angela =)

your drawings and poetry are beautiful =) May you live life to the fullest and God bless!

btw, thanks for the prayers, really appreciate it =) and oh, would you like to exchange links?