THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Is This Vindication?

Photobucket
Last week
it was your birthday
and I think it strange
that I know this
That when I look
at the calendar
and see the date
I know this
basic fact
about you
A flash
of anger
that is new
finally
directed at you
and not only
at myself
Anger
for caring,
for remembering
when you could
never
be bothered...
That

was always
mine

You could
never
even miss me,
and so
I didn't matter

I

have made
you
invisible
the way
that you
made me

feel
for so

very long
I wonder...
Is that
how you feel?
Is that
what I want?
Petty
and
vindictive
yes
maybe...
but

still
I don't
want you
anywhere
near
my life


Angela Minard 2008

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought for Life:


"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves." - Buddha

Love ya,!