THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Unimaginable

Photobucket
A friend of mine passed away yesterday after a 10 year battle with breast cancer. I just found out this morning, so today I have been filled with a huge ache. Her husband and two young daughters must feel so lost without her. Why does it seem like it is always the good people who have to leave this world so soon. She has left her pain behind, and now it is up to her loved ones to carry on and share the joy that she brought to this world. It is unimaginable to visit that place...and so for now, I will attempt to stay in the present, where I belong.

3 Comments:

Jena Isle said...

A painful experience indeed. All I can do is pray for her and the loved ones left behind. Thanks for sharing.

R.G. said...

Sorry to hear about your friend... my prayers go out to her family and friends as well... keep your chin up and try to have a Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. I do hope you had a good Mother's Day despite your pain.