THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Fascinating Seven

1. I'm a huge Barbra Streisand fan.
Photobucket
2. I was studying voice and musical theatre until my life was changed by a new little person that we named Christian. Singing was one of my greatest passions, and now it is strange that I no longer feel that way... although I still love to sing in the car! All that I used to dream about was being a big broadway star. Now I just dream of being a published writer. I dream big!
..broadway..
3. I'm afraid of being buried alive, probably due to the horrible asthma that I had as a child.
Photobucket
4. I'm addicted to lipgloss. My favorite is called Sexymotherpucker by Soap and Glory.
Sexymother
5. When I was seven years old, I fell off of my grandparents clothesline and broke my arm because I thought I could perform my own high wire act.
Photobucket
6. I love a good tornado warning, so I'm lucky that I live in Kansas!
.
7. I have a tattoo on my lower back/aka a tramp stamp. It was an anniversary present that I gave my husband last year.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Fantastic Blog :) I LOVE The background its just beautiful.
I love your TATT - god I would love that ...But A) i'm terrified of pain and B) my husband said if I ever got a tatt he would divorce me - PRUDE!
I love your Blog..I'm so sorry that you were not kept safe as a child :(
sending you some Healing Hugs ((((((((((Angela))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Oh and I am TERRIFIED of being Buried alive or Cremated Alive. My husband has STRICT instructions to have AT LEAST 2 Doctors Certify me Dead FIRST

Azure Accessories said...

Angela this is a great blog...for some reason I connect with it...I've bookmarked it for future reading...
Cheers Heather

Anonymous said...

Thought of the Day:

"The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order the continuous thread of revelation." - Eudora Welty

You are still my "Star", keep on singing outloud!!

Love Donn