THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not All Black And White

Photobucket
Tonight I have therapy, and then after therapy, I see my nutritionist. It feels like I have been through so much, and that more than a weeks time has past since my last appointments, but it really has only been a week. I was either disconnected or in a dissociative state for most of last week, and I'm not really sure what triggered this. My eating has been very restrictive, and I think that has a great deal to do with my ability to stay connected and present. I'm slowly increasing my intake like my nutritionist suggested, and that has helped. Last week when I saw her, I kept saying that I didn't think I could go back to eating what was on my meal plan, but she reminded me that I didn't have to do it all at once. My black and white thinking can really do a number on me. I'm glad that I have so much support to help guide me back in the right direction.
rainbow

3 Comments:

Petula said...

Take it one day at a time with the meal plan. Everything will come together.

(I'm glad you stopped by and I appreciate your nice words! See ya again soon!)

Anonymous said...

Good support is key.

ixela said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Angela!!!... your blog is so moving... I hope you will soon learn to spread your wings and you will have a great wonderful and happy flight!!! xo