THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sam Blogged At Home

autism
Last Friday was the last day of summer school, and I really didn't think that Sam would work on his blog outside of school, although I hoped that he would. Yesterday, I stopped by his site out of curiosity, and was so thrilled to see a new post on wildebeests! When I worked out the task analysis on how to post a blog, it came out to eighteen steps that he had to follow, including opening a new tab for photobucket, finding a picture, and copying and pasting the HTML code into his post. By the end of summer school, he could remember everything without having to look at his instruction sheet. I'm so excited that he is able to do it on his own, and that he has acquired a new leisure activity that he can also do at home.

0 Comments: