THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mom To The Rescue

clean
My mom is in town from Florida to help me organize my life, and I am so grateful. This fog of depression that I have been living under left me with little motivation or energy for much beyond going to work, and the necessities of daily living. I was too overwhelmed to even begin to tackle the mess that my house had become, and now that summer school is finished, with my mom's help, I can start digging myself out from under all of the rubble. I can feel my medication slowly beginning to kick back in, and hope is reappearing. We have been busy cleaning today, and having my mom nearby has been very calming. Sometimes it is only a mother who can make everything feel better, and I know how lucky I am to have her love and patience.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought of the Day:

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

Mom's always come to the rescue and never regrets it.

Love

Waterrose said...

Thanks for visiting...I had to post your rings they turned out so cute. I was totally thinking of you as I made them and am so glad you like them. Ahhh...I would love to have a mom visit. My daughter is coming home from school in Austin later this month and I'm so looking forward to spending time with her. Take care!

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

I am sure she is as lucky to have you as you are to have her.

Take care of yourself.

Much love,
Arielle

Petula said...

That is wonderful that your mom was able to come and she brings calming to you. I hope you continue to feel better and centered.

This is my first visit and I love your blog design.