THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Supportive Mother

Photobucket
This is a conversation with my eleven year old son on the way home from picking him up from the pool this afternoon.~

Me~" I just received an e-mail from your orchestra teacher saying that if you want to continue playing the cello next year, we will have to buy or rent one.

Roman~ " I don't know if I want to play. It took a lot of my time, and I had a hard time getting all of my work done."

Me~ Cool! So, you don't want to play?"

Roman~ "No."

Me~ "That's great!"

Roman~ "Way supportive, Mom!"

Ha Ha! I'm a great mother:)

3 Comments:

SmallWorld Reads said...

Oh, that makes me feel better about saying "OK" when my kids say they don't want to do something anymore! Thanks! You know how sometimes you think, "But I need to make them stick with it!" There's a time for that as well; my difficulty is knowing the balance.

Sunny said...

LMAO....you sound like me! ;) I love it. hahahahaha!

Jane said...

Heh heh Too funny lol x