THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kick Ass!

Photobucket
I was just nominated for...can you belive it...drumroll...The Kickass Blogger Award!!! Thank you for nominating me wordwebbing!

A Kick Ass Blogger is a blogger who can grab your attention and give you something to chew over for the rest of the day and in doing so, entices you back for more. A Kick Ass Blogger is someone who is witty, articulate, and informative. Not easy to pull off, especially in the blogosphere where the competition is intense.
Here are the five blogs I feel deserve the Kick Ass Blogger Award:
1.
Writing To Survive
2.
How is Bradely
3.
Untreatable
4.
Poem of quotes
5.
Caught in the stream

I'm honored to have been chosen for this award!


6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Thanks for the linkage too. It's an honor :D

Sunny said...

Cool, congratulations!

j said...

Yay for you and thank you for passing it on to me! I'll post it soon.

I always read your blog -- just haven't been commenting. A silent supporter.

Jennifer

VickyAnn said...

Congratulations, it is well deserved. :-)

Vx

Anonymous said...

Thought of the Day:

Keep up the good work but do not be obsessed with it.

Congrats

Love

Grandpa Florida

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention. Take care.