THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Natural Inspiration's

Photobucket
I have a wonderful friend, Sunny, who I met over a year ago on myspace, and she just started making a few natural beauty products, so I thought that I would share her with all of you. She sent me her spearmint lip balm over a week ago, and it is the best lip balm in the world! You can go check out her blog, or her Etsy store, and tell her that Angie sent you. She is amazing, and so are her natural products.

3 Comments:

Karla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...your "home" here is so beautiful! I have you in my feed as well~ and I popped in and hearted your friends new Etsy shop~ I got to be her first heart:)!

Grace & Peace,
Karla

The Insane Writer said...

I love Natural Cosmetics. I will def have to drop by her blog. Thanks for the heads up!

Lumina said...

On my way to her etsy for some of that lip balm! Thanks! Sounds yummy!