THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Pet Peeves

Photobucket
Not that anyone really cares, but because right now I am suffering from insomnia, here are a few of my random blogging pet peeves, and pet peeves in general. Peeve is a funny word, isn't it?

Blogging Peeves~
Photobucket
1. The word random or musings in any blog title:)
2. Not proofreading your post, or leaving code in your post
3. Not having your entrecard widget in a prominent place
4. Too many ads

Other Random Peeves~

1. Brown lip liner without lipstick Photobucket
2. Making smacking noises when you eat
3. People who give you a blank stare when you smile at them
4. People who talk loudly on their cell phones in public
5. Public hygiene~ i.e. clipping nails, picking teeth, flossing, booger picking...
6. Making your kid take one more bite

That is all for now. Not really very many at all, huh?



6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Some of my pet peeves:
Kids that say "huh" everytime you ask them something and you know they heard you!! CLM --DM

People who respond with "I'm sorry for everything they do wrong! AMM

People who use the wrong past or present tense in sentences! MSH

People who don't greet you when you come home! Anybody

People who are not punctual but expect others to be. VAC

That is enough for now, but I do have others!!!

Sunny said...

LMAO...I love this!!!!

One of mine would be not using turn signals.....grrrrr.

Mindy said...

Oh, the smacking noises! I used to work with a guy who did that when he ate. Drove me crazy.

Public hygiene is another one that drives me crazy. The other day on the quiet morning train there was a woman filing her nails a few seats behind me. Scrape! Scrape! Scrape! Like nails on a chalkboard.

Anonymous said...

Huh?!
I'm taking notes so I have more stuff to irritate all of you with.
Here's one: people driving while talking on their cell.
DM

Lumina said...

Those were funny...

Some of mine...

Why are dog farts silent but deadly. We need to be warned.

People steeling my recycling. It's the going through my trash that "peeves" me. (it that a verb? ha)

Grocery clerks who talk way to much to the person in front of me...nice conversation for them but "Helloooooooooo."

My husband never puts the new roll of toilet paper on the thingy.

He also never dumps the bathroom waste basket. He's gotten really good at "sculpting" it so it won't fall over.

I probably have more too... :)