THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Share The Love

Photobucket


We don't have any plans for this holiday weekend, and that is probably for the best. I don't feel that great physically, and the medicine that I'm taking is making it necessary to be near a restroom at all times, if you get my drift. Sorry to be so personal, but hey, it's all between friends, right! Other than my stomach issues, I'm feeling really upbeat and positive. Wednesday was my birthday,and although I didn't do anything special, it was a really good day. The mom of one of my students surprised me with a card and flowers, which made me feel really great. I'm blessed with many people who genuinely love and care about me, and it is wonderful that they also make sure that I know it. If you haven't told someone yet that you love them today, then what are you waiting for? Don't let this day slip away without sharing your love!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love this photo - it's amazing. I followed you here from Amy Lilley's blog and I'm glad I did. Happy belated birthday :-)

Hope your tummy troubles are over with soon...no fun at all. As a mom with a teenager on the autism spectrum, I'm no stranger to the perils and woes of delayed bowel movements lol :-)

Lumina said...

Happy belated Birthday! (imagine a bouquet of helium balloons in my hand...and now in yours.) :)

And yes, I understand the need to be near the toilet once the "culprits" have been swallowed, but feels sooooooo good when "the coast is clear." So actually, nice way to spend your birthday...cleansing and loving your body.

Hugs!