THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doing The Right Thing

Photobucket

This is the first morning in a very long time that I don't have to force myself out of the bed, waiting until the last second to sulk into the shower. I'm awake early, I've walked on the treadmill, had coffee, showered, and now even have time for some blogging! I'm doing everything that I can to stave off the ugly claws of depression that would like to dig themselves into me. I am physically feeling better, and that helps. I'm still very unhappy with my weight, but what is new? I'm doing what I'm supposed to do, which is to eat the amount of food that is on my meal plan, even though I would love to lose weight more quickly than that allows for. I'm going to be patient, do what is healthy for my body for once in my life, and see how that works out. It does feel good to do the right thing.
I'm waking my boys up for school this morning, and most of them get up with no problem, or even set their alarms to awaken on their own, but one boy in particular NEVER gets up on his own, and every day when I wake him up by knocking on his door, he says, "What?" It drives me crazy! What does he think I want, besides for him to get his ass out of bed? Too funny!
Well, I had better finish getting ready for work, but I'm wishing everyone a fabulous day.
Take care:)


6 Comments:

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Hi, here is the online petition against PETA, please sign it. Sorry you have to copy and paste it!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/autismPETA/index.html

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/autismPETA/index.html

sorry got it wrong..

Unknown said...

It is nice to have the sun shine again, and to see the light after the storm hits isn't it?
Keep looking forward love.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Keep up the good work. Its hard turning your life around it so easy to stay stuck in the past. The pain can be so intense its easier to hide or runaway.

Chronic Chick Talk

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you for flicking off those claws before they dug in too deep. Keep growling them away - you are stronger than them.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. In time you will be blogging about the better things in life.

You might even write about our friend Sarah, you think. Please say noooooooooooo.

Here, pull my finger!!


Old man in Florida