THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Night Of Blues



Last night, Dave and I actually went out on a "date". I can't even tell you the last time we did that, and it was really nice to get out. It was also an interesting night if you are a people watcher like I tend to be. We went to a biker bar called Knuckelheads Saloon to watch one of Dave's favorite blues performers. His name is Albert Cummings, and he is a phenomenal blues guitarist, and singer. Anyway, the bar is a semi-outdoors venue, and only a step behind, are railroad tracks. Since it is a biker hangout, you can hear both the train whistling by, and the roar of bike mufflers, so it is an interesting place to go and listen to live music, to say the least. The people were also a great deal of the entertainment though, and I'm not quite sure that I fit in there, but at least I wasn't the only one. There were a few other people that didn't fit in either, besides my husband. It was a very nice crowd though, and very fun to watch! I just posted a video, so check it out:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to get out. And you enjoyed it even though you didn't "fit in." All that matters is that you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some time out with your husband. Its nice to get a break. Growing up in abuse we get so stuck in the what's familar.

Chronic Chick Talk