THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricks And Treats

glitter witch Pictures, Images and Photos

I am home from one of the craziest work weeks that I have had in a long time, and the minute that I walked into the door at home, I started cleaning and doing laundry, even though I'm really exhausted. I'm beginning to realize that when everything else in my life is feeling out of control, I need my surroundings to feel neat and orderly. At least today I didn't yell at my family about it. I just did what I needed to do to feel better. I didn't turn into a wicked old witch like I did the other day! The rest of the weekend, I'm going to try to relax and just enjoy my family.
Today is my son Justice's thirteenth birthday, so now I officially have three teenagers in the house. I can't believe it. I only have one son who is going trick-or-treating this year. This is so trite, but they really do grow up so fast! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the little kids that come to the door in their costumes tonight. It is getting late, so I'd better get ready. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween:)

1 Comments:

j said...

I completely understand the need to have order at home in the face of internal (or other) disorder.

Happy (belated) birthday to Justice! My son is so fascinated with "big boys" (any boy over the age of 8 or so) and I keep on thinking of how brief his time of being a little one will be. Though I won't miss some of it ...