THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Freedom And Joy

Photobucket

More than once this weekend, I have found myself dancing around in my kitchen, absolutely filled with joy. I'm not even sure why, and I suppose that is the best part. I have no reasons. I just feel at peace with where I am at the moment. I'm making good choices and decisions, and that really hasn't happened in my life for a very long time. I'm not afraid to go to sleep at night because I fear what the next day will bring. I'm looking forward to the warmth of summer, the sunshine, and spending time with my family. I feel as if I can reach out and touch the changes in my life, and for once, not feel anxiety, apprehension, and worry over what may happen.
My oldest son will be graduating from high school in less than two weeks, and I am shocked and amazed at how fast his childhood flew by me. It is going to be an emotional time, but he is going to go to the community college nearby, so it won't be quite as traumatic as him actually moving away. I have some more time to get used to that idea!
I guess that I just feel ready to tackle whatever gets thrown in my path, and that is where the freedom and joy comes in. I used to feel as if life was moving forward without me, but now I'm beginning to feel as if I'm finally ready to go along for the ride.

6 Comments:

Mike Golch said...

Angela,when ever you feel joy is a great thing!

Angela said...

Mike,
Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. They are truly appreciated!
Take care:)

Ingrid from Norway said...

Hi Angela.:D

I dicoverded your blog, and I was so amazed. You are so brave to write down your feeling and describe it. I feel many of this things, that you go through..

I'm also in a recovery after 1 year of anorexia. I can almost not describe how happy I am to discover your blog. You go girl:D

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad to read this! Yay!

Janet Gardner said...

Hi Angela,
I am sooo happy for you and your family. You are an inspiration, Keep on Dancing
Take Care,
Janet :)

Angela said...

Ingrid~ Welcome to my blog. So glad you found me! I hope that you are doing well. Feel free to e-mail me~ angminard@kc.surewest.net

Jennifer~ Thanks, and glad to hear that you are back from your vacation and back to blogging!

Janet~ As always, your support and good wishes mean so much to me:)
Take care<3