THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Settling In

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

I just returned from seeing my nutritionist who insisted on weighing me as soon as I walked through the door. I refused as usual, and she accused me of not letting her do her job. I didn't feel like it was fair because I had a stomach bug over the weekend, so of course I have lost weight. I told her she could weigh me next week, which gives me a chance to get back on track. I saw my therapist yesterday, and she also commented on seeing some weight loss. I honestly don't see much, and I'm still at a normal weight for my height, so it's nothing to worry about. I can get this back under control. Now I have my appointments out of the way for this week, and I can finish doing everything that needs to get done for the holiday's. All that I have left to do is wrap and bake, and of course, clean, which is a never ending job. I'm beginning to enjoy my time away from work now that I'm over being sick. Since I have all of the shopping finished, I feel like I can settle into being at home with my family...that is what Christmas is really about anyway:)

2 Comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry about the weigh in. They make me so incredibly nervous as well. I'm glad your weight is in the healthy range. Stay strong babe

xoxo
-Lisa

Ann said...

Enjoy the season and have a very Merry Christmas