THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Yuckies

Photobucket

Getting sick wasn't on my agenda of things to do during winter break, but here I am, parked not too far away from a bathroom, and two full days shot to hell. I'm glad that I was able to get some things finished Saturday, otherwise I would be in panic mode. My husband just went out shopping for some things on the boys lists, and I'm disappointed that I can't go. I'm sure that I'll be recovered enough tomorrow to go out and finish the last of our shopping, and then I will be able to move onto the baking. It is frustrating to be sick when I have so much to do. Today I am just well enough to care, but yesterday, not so much! Being sick is also the perfect excuse for not eating, and though I did try, nothing is staying in. It's not what I needed right now, when I'm already struggling with food. Well, that is enough whining! Everything will get done, and I will just have to put even more effort into fighting the eating disorder. I can do it:)

6 Comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

oh, sorry that you're sick. get well soon.

MAKE SURE TO DRINK FLUIDS!

you probably need a break -- time to just lie in bed and be sick. make sure to take it easy.

i know the eating disorder stuff comes up when we can't eat or keep things down. the extra effort needed stinks, right?

hope you feel better soon, angela. take good care

Gina Alfani said...

Feel better soon Angela . . . Gina

Wanda's Wings said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Ann said...

sorry to hear you're sick. rest and take care of yourself and be better soon :)

Lisa said...

get well soon babe :)

xoxo
-Lisa

clean and crazy said...

ooh honey, there is a nasty little viral bug going around my sisters kids got it and so do mine. take care of yourself. prayers and hugs