THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time

Photobucket

Time

"It is time," you tell me.
Time...and I'm lost, with the time ticking away.
The seconds echoing in the distance.
I'm so far from where you are,
and where you want me to be.
Your words are muddled
and mixed up within my own thoughts,
and nothing makes sense anymore.
Tangled up in my black and white world,
disappearing into the grey.
"It is time," you say, as the heat rises to my head.
Time...and I'm lost, with the time ticking away.
The minutes pass inside the safety of you
and once I walk out your door the fear holds my hand.
Time is slipping, slowly stealing what is left,
and I'm barely here.
My mind shouts never, and can't,
while you tell me it's my choice.
Time...and I'm lost, with the time ticking away.

Angela Minard 2011©

3 Comments:

shard said...

That's beautiful.

It reminds me of the way I feel sometimes, when I hold my breath in between breathing out and breathing in again, and it makes me feel like time changes somehow.

I Hate to Weight said...

can you schedule a double therapy session or go more than once a week?

i did for a while and it really helped me. i could relax in the time, and when the time was up, it felt like i'd gotten a lot of time. or if i went twice week, i'd know i was coming back soon.

Angela said...

Hopefully I can make it to my session this afternoon, even with all of the snow. I will talk to her about what you suggested. We have done that before when I've been struggling. Take care:)