THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Checking In

Japanese cherry blossom Pictures, Images and Photos I thought I would check in, so here goes... I'm just getting over a kidney infection, so I've been pretty run down lately. That is what I get for not taking very good care of myself. I had to take a few days off of work last week, but I did take my very 1st yoga class on Saturday morning, and it was really wonderful. Today will be my third class, and I'm really looking forward to it. I have made a serious vow to start caring for myself from here on out. Food has been better, and I will continue to add more throughout this week. I ate breakfast both mornings this weekend. It is going to take me awhile to work up to where I need to be. I did skip breakfast this morning, but I had some trail mix at work, and this afternoon before I go to yoga I will have a snack, and then dinner when I get home. It's not perfect, but then neither am I, and I'm going to stop expecting myself to be. Other than that, nothing else is new. Now, if we could get some spring weather, I would be beyond happy. There was snow on the ground earlier this week, and I've heard that we will have to wait until this weekend before it warms up. I hope that everyone is having a terrific week!


P.S. I chipped my front tooth this morning at work, so I'm off to the dentist tomorrow . I'm not feeling very pretty!

7 Comments:

Eliza said...

Ouch! Teeth problems are the worst.

Anonymous said...

"I have made a serious vow to start caring for myself from here on out."

Oldsmobile Air Conditioner Compressor said...

Doing regular yoga is good for health.It would be beneficial to keep healthy

I Hate to Weight said...

kidney infection sounds awful. but do you think it's the inspiration for your plan to get healthier?

i have chipped several teeth in my day. and my dentist did wonders. hope your dental work is pain-free and has perfect results.

good luck with everything. i'm thinking about you.

Angela said...

My chipped tooth is fixed and I'm back to normal:) I definitely think the kidney infection was an awakening to what I've been doing to my body. Thanks for all the support!

ech said...

Hope you are doing well- funny, i have recently posted a 'checking in' blog after some time away....i always enjoy reading your updates, lots of love xxx

aisha said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
lot of quality stuff and essential information

Cummins N14 Turbo