THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 19, 2011

21 Years

Photobucket

21 years ago today, I was a nervous bride and a mother to be. It was both a frightening and exciting time in my life. I remember it like it was yesterday. I'm blessed to have married my very best friend in the whole world. We have gone through having a child on the autism spectrum, battling a brain tumor, and all of my many issues. This year we have worked so hard on communicating in more productive ways, and we have grown closer than ever. I've struggled with equating loving with also losing, and because of that, I kept a barrier between us. I'm breaking down those walls, and letting him inside. I'm honored to be sharing this journey with him.

7 Comments:

Just me said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Tiptoe said...

Congrats on 21 years! That is awesome that you two have been together for so long, and hopefully many years. Going through as much stuff as you all have and continuing to work on your relationship is the key to success.

Also, glad your test and evaluation went well!

I Hate to Weight said...

This is wonderful. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary.

It's so encouraging to see good relationships and to see that you're still going strong and growing together.

It says so much about both of you that you've been thru so much together.

Enjoy!

Sia Jane said...

Love it :)

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. I wish you many more happy years together

Eve said...

Keep those walls a crumblin:) What a joy and honor to have such a wonderful husband! I feel ya on that! You my dear are the cutest little thing ever! Wow! I cannot believe that you have been married for 21 year! You are a true hero! Thanks to both of you for setting a good example for all of us!

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary!