THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Love

Photobucket

Wishing a Happy Mother's Day to my mom! I don't know how thrilled she will be that I'm posting a picture of her, but she is beautiful in every way, and I wanted to share her with all of you. As a single parent raising my younger brother and I, she sacrificed so much, making sure that our needs came first. She is encouraging and supportive, valuing our uniqueness. She has always been my biggest advocate and throughout this recovery process, she has been such a comfort to me. I love you, Mom!

3 Comments:

Eve said...

What a true blessing to have a mom like this. And she is beautiful! As are you Angela! I hope that you enjoy Mother's day with your wonderful men:)

Ann said...

What a great picture that is of you and your mom. Happy Mother's day to both of you.

Wanda's Wings said...

What a great picture of you and your Mom. Wishing you a happy Mother's Day. Your love for each other is apparent.