THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Test Day

Well, today is my test day. I'm trying not to let my nerves get to me, because I'm good at my job, I know what I'm doing, and a written test is not going to change that. I've studied, and I know the material backward and forward in my mind. If I get confused about the way a question is worded, I'm just going to give all of the information that I know. Can you tell that I've been talking myself through all of this? I have therapy later this afternoon, and I want to talk about how this week has been for me when it comes to my anxiety level. I know it is normal for me to beat myself up like this, and past expeiriences over tests, and what has happened in my past shouldn't dictate my present, and it is me who is letting it. I'm actually going to go home at lunch before my test, and take one of my anti-anxiety medications. I wasn't going to, but I need to do what I need to do to take care of myself, and I think it may help. I will be so relieved when it is over. I also get an evaluation from my supervisors. What a double whammy! Okay... I'm off to start my day. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Good luck. You are going to do just fine!

Just me said...

Good luck, praying for you!

Tiptoe said...

Good luck! Testing anxiety is hard. I deal with that too! All you can do is your best. Hope you have a good day!

I Hate to Weight said...

great good luck. whatever happens is fine. whatever happens -- you are still the same, great you. glad you have a therapy appointment.

thinking of you!!!!

Eve said...

I have been praying for you today. I trust that it is all working out for good.

Ann said...

Best of luck to you.