THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jenny Jeans



Yesterday I received these amazing jeans in the mail from the beautiful and gifted Jenny Sawle. I've been so very blessed with her friendship. When I first began reading her blog years ago, I was dumbfounded and awed by her strength and courage. There were days when I didn't think that I could take another step, and then I would read one of her posts, and she would inspire me to go on. We walk this journey together, and I'm honored to know her. I love you, Jenny! 

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

May I say, "loooking gooood maan"!!

Have a good weekend!

Old Man/ole woman in Florida

Mom said...

These are awesome! It reminds me of the book/movie "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". In it's own way it is a sisterhood of the road you're both traveling. What a wonderful way to share her art and love for you. I thank her!
Love, Mom

Lily said...

Now you get to walk together in her pants too! What an awesome story!!

Wanda's Wings said...

How totally awesome! Friends are such a blessing,

Anonymous said...

I love how great they look on you. :) You look wonderful. I love you.

Jenny

Eve said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!

marleneazoulai said...

Those are AwEsoME!!! Does Jenny sell them? TOO COOL!