THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Art And Sunshine

This is me with my very tall friend, Carroll. We are at the art fair, posing in front of some outrageously expensive car.

I've had a good start to the weekend. I went to the Plaza Art Fair last night with my husband and some friends. It was so much fun, and we saw some amazing art work. It is beautiful weather here right now, and you can feel fall in the air. I wish I could just hang on to it, but unfortunatly winter always manages to show up. Today I'm going to sit by the pool at my friend, Carroll's house. It is in the 70's and she turned the heat on in her pool, so it should be nice. I'm going to soak up all of the sun that I can, while it's here!

2 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Looks like you are having a blast. Have fun, fun, fun!

Eve said...

I just love you so much! I am so glad that you had a great time! You are adorable!