THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Breathe And Smile

Photobucket

I'm don't know why I'm writing when I'm not sure of the words that I want to say. Sometimes it isn't until I begin to type that everything inside comes pouring out, but here it goes...
Yesterday was frustrating. My kids at work were trying my patience, same with kids at home, and the brakes went out on our van. This morning I had a meeting at work, and they call out a name for someone to present there work topic and lead a discussion group. This always causes me a great deal of anxiety and my hands were shaking, but luckily my name was not called, which was a huge relief. I should have taken my medication, but didn't pick it up because the line was so long. I wasn't in the mood to wait! I want to feel like my heart isn't about ready to explode out of my chest all of the time. Today is a therapy day, and being in her office somehow always makes me feel safe and protected. She is my maternal surrogate. Venting might make me feel better, and then I will go to yoga, and definitely pick up my medication. I have to keep telling myself to stay in the moment. Things always have a way of working themselves out. Breathe and smile:-)

3 Comments:

Eve said...

I hope you have a great day tomorrow! I know things will get better! I love you!

Wanda's Wings said...

You are so strong. Yoga always helps with the stress of the day. even when it's a long day.

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Jenny